Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

CompremBO.com

Hello, It is very usefull, but I think you could enable a text box to insert some information on bottom or a link to go to delivery page information.
Thank's

June 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store. We will continue trying to improve our product to fit your needs, so stay tune.

Stuff & Trends

It is perfect if your store has a base currency but you show it in a different one, as this store only wants to sell imported products in local currency. Beside that IT IS A GREAT APP. Sorry I have to let it go as it doesn't cover store needs.

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you like Sticky Cart and so sorry to hear that it hasn't met your needs yet. We will continue improving the app and hope that it can help you soon with your store in a near future.

The Coffee Shopping Network

So far so good. Only thing missing is a add to cart button on collections pages. I like how professional it looks.

May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We will continue to improve our app to bring more benefits to you, so stay tune.

Nelly's Mega Mart

i,m a newbie to you guys but i real do not know about it but it cool
it all right so i will look in to it

May 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

Thai Shoes Clothes

I am just setting up my online shop and I installed easily Sticky Cart.
First of all is free and it looks very useful
It has 2 options: a little cart that sticks to the page and it is always present or a bar that appears when your "add to cart" button is no more visible, because the customer has scrolled down during his viewing.

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sticky Cart.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sticky Cart.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

Ecomania Online

Easy to use for dumbos (like me) and hopefully will increase my conversion rate. Looks good and easy to personalise!

February 24, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We hope our app will bring you good results soon, and hope you can update your review later.
Best regards.