Sticky Cart by qikify

Sticky Cart by qikify

by qikify

Sticky cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to Cart Bar

e Trends Bay

very helping, very handy tool, very easy to use. customize as per your need and liking
love using it.

December 13, 2019

We feel very thankful, very happy, very motivated that you love Sticky Cart.
Hope it could be your helpful assistant for a long time.

tellitelli.ee

Great app! Tried several and this one was the most professional looking. Easy to use. Didn´t need to contact support with setup, but qikify support has been amazing! Thank you, Hannah :)

December 11, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice words! Hannah, as well as our support team members, is beyond happy to assist you with the app.
Wish you all the best.

Rock MSP Shop

I have used this app to reduce losses during the add-to-cart process and it has worked perfectly. Customer support is near perfect. I highly recommend.

December 8, 2019

Thank you so much. Glad that Sticky Cart works for you.
Best.

Gifts Of Empowerment

This app is Amazinggggg. Was very easy to customize and make my store look more professional. It's also Free!!

December 5, 2019

Thanks so muchhhhh. Hope that Stick Cart will assist you well with your business.
Cheers!!

Hudds

Excellent free apps, it helps for quick cart check out with some great features. highly recommended

December 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback on Sticky Cart :D
Have a good day.

Go Love Shoes

this apps is fantastic. it looks great on my web page, it will be easier to my customer to add items

December 3, 2019

Thank you, we are grateful for your review.
Cheers.

Simple Luxe Co

Best Sticky cart app I've tried. Free no less. Thanks so much! I was a struggle to find a sticky cart that allowed for variations to be displayed. Not any more. Thanks again

December 1, 2019

Thank you, glad that Sticky Cart offers you what you need :D

MerchOneesan - satisfying all your Anime needs

Best free app out there for sticky cart. Does exactly what it say and for no cost at all. If you are looking for a free sticky cart app, this is it.

December 1, 2019

Thanks a lot, really appreciate your review.

Carefree Abode

This app is very easy to use and has great functions for a free app. The support is great as well. Very prompt and they go the extra mile.

November 22, 2019

Thanks so much for letting us know your thought. Have a nice day!

tiivadel

It is very easy and nice design app. I strongly recommnet this app. Thank you Stick team : ) hope youre business go high

November 21, 2019

Such a nice review! Thanks a lot, you really made our day with this.
Best wishes.