Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

ezdealsss

This app is really useful in helping me add a sticky bar at the bottom of my store. It's also good that is customizable as well.

Oakenheist

Easy to use and effective. Highly recommend !! I like how the design is easily customizable to blend with the shop's theme

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

piglustore

This app is amazing. It helped me to improve my salesa lot. I am so grateful for Sticky Cart. I recommend it for everyone

August 4, 2020

LovAnaverse

This app is excellent at running a sticky add to cart feature on my website. It does exactly what we needed!
The support is also top notch. I was having a slight problem with text not displaying on the bar. It was very easy to open a ticket, and Chloe & Henry fixed the issue very quickly!
Overall excellent service, highly recommend.

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our team and Sticky Cart helped you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to your store.

Kangooofficialstore

The app is easy to use and has a lot of possibilities to customize. I really think it could give a plus to your store.

CHARGERATE

Great app and custommer support :) would recommend!
Design and handling of the app was better than those of competitors

MUGIVER

GREAT APP !! VERY WELL MADE , RESPONSIVE AND USEFUL. Highly recommended to anyone with a shopify store

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to your store.

heyyooooourwigs

I searched for this feature for a long time and finally found it. This app is super perfect and very easy to use.

July 30, 2020

Spreen Athletics

I have just downloaded the app and it is a great app, works fine ! And customer service very reactive and helping :)

July 29, 2020

Nordic Training Gear

Fantastic app! It´s free and works better then most others. Also the support behind this app is great! Can´t imagine a better app and support!

July 26, 2020