Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

億達行 INTERLINK DIRECT

It is a very useful app, it helps customer to see the details of the item with out having to load into each product page, find it very useful

September 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best

Jacksonsorigami.com

STOP this is crazy!!
First time I reached out to customer supprt they sent me a 20 second custom video showcasing how I alter my design. I was like damn, that's different, custom videos - Respect! Second time I reach out to customer support for something a bit more complex they change the coding for me EXACTLY as requested and I didnt even move a finger.
These guys deserve a 15 out of 10 hands down. Talk about setting the example in customer support. #Hooked-for-life

July 22, 2021

LittleSizzle

Great app! Very easy to use and amazingly quick and helpful customer service (thank you Henry!).
I would definitely recommend.

May 7, 2021

Zumaha

The app works perfectly. It does exactly what it is supposed to.
I made a request for a customized integration and the support helped me with my request quickly and exactly in the way I needed it.

May 7, 2021

Thuiswerkplaneet

I've been using this app for some time now and recently needed an additional feature. Qikify quickly added several pieces of code to my webshop and everything works perfectly, just like I requested. I'm really happy! :-) Thanks Chloe & Qikify!

April 28, 2021

Pimplate

Great app for sticky button on mobile. Easy to install, easy to set up and easy to use. Helpful app.

April 15, 2021

GiftyInspiration

Superbe application , entièrement configurable en français et entièrement gratuite . Bravo aux développeurs !

March 31, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis!

Nous sommes ravis que l'application vous plaise!

Cordialement,
Équipe Qikify

Allhewants

Great app, works very good. Love it! Great app, works very good. Love it! Great app, works very good. Love it!

February 24, 2021

THE MOVAC

IS A GOOD APP for a beginners in shopify. helps people focus on the purchase and be with the shopping cart present at their purchase all the time

February 24, 2021

beautyenchanter

i love it. i used this app in my other business and it really help me and effective for conversion.

December 21, 2020