Sticky Cart by qikify

Sticky Cart by qikify

by qikify

Sticky cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to Cart Bar

THEHYPERBLADE

Good+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++====

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review+++++

Apprick

Fijn product ook nog mooi dat dit gratis is. ik raad dit product dus zeker aan alleen irritant dat ik zon lange review moet maken

January 16, 2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your effort and your time writing us this review :D

Bedankt, we waarderen je inspanningen en je tijd om ons deze recensie te schrijven: D

MetaGeeks

Easy to use app. The app allows for much more versatility than almost all other apps offering the same feature. Anything missing from the app, the support are quick and efficient in helping resolve. HIGHLY reccommend.

January 15, 2020

It's great to hear that we could lend you a hand with Sticky Cart and support service as well :D
Cheers.

Tiny Edges

Incredibly useful. Bro it's so amazing like bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro it is so amaizng bro bro bro

January 2, 2020

Thanks a lot bro for your review ;)

Dog & Kaboodle

Brilliant app -worked exactly as I wanted. Easy to install and customize and best thing it is free. Awesome app team.

December 31, 2019

Thank you. It's great that you could easily manage Sticky Cart for your shop.
Wish you all the best.

Motivationswandbilder by GET-AWESOME-ART

Nice tool. I like it and can recommend it. ....................................................................

December 26, 2019

pupstore.co

Really Good! Works really fine in the free version.
Really Good! Works really fine in the free version.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your review :D glad that Sticky Cart does well for you.

Mosquito Vortex

Very Easy. Good for increasing Sales.................................................................

December 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review :)

SLINGY

No Facebook pixel integration! Like what? Sales with 0 ATC, and it took me a while to figure it out. That screwed my optimization big times.

You should at least make a disclaimer.

*UPDATE*
The support team provided a custom app to register pixel events.
Works perfectly fine now!

December 19, 2019

We're sincerely sorry for the bad experience.
We can help you integrate FB pixel with a custom version, please reach out to us at support.qikify.com to continue.
Hope you understand for us that to keep this app simple and free, we can't bring all features. It's our mistake to not clarify this missing, we'll add a note to the description, thanks for your feedback.
Best regards.

BathroomHouse

I am glad I discovered this app! Highly recommended... really useful for my store. I would definitely use again for my next store.

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad that you’ve found us, and wish you all the best with your next shop!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6