Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

BeautyShip

WOW! Round of applause This is how all apps should work and the fact you can do it for free is truly amazing.

Honor Paks

Love it. "Add to cart" is always visible on the product page! Easiest thing I've seen for customers to add to the their cart--NO MORE scrolling back to the top of the page and losing their place in the product description and then having to scroll back down to it.

Moroccan Corridor

Great app, it looks well on desktop and mobile. No problem at installation. The background color fit to my theme. I love it!

Little Mermaid Cove

It looks great on my site. Very modern looking, I love it! The app creators responded immediately when it looked like it wasn’t showing on my site and it got sorted out very quickly.

Cozy And Happy

Great app. Great emails with high value added. Keep it up guys
And I'm about to install your seo app

GoQnique

Still have to see how it will perform, but first impressions are good, looks clean, goes well with the design I have without any customization needed. Setting it up took about 5 seconds.

Shirley Chiche

(French) Merci pour cette génial application, aucun problème a mettre en place, aucun codage et automatiquement mis à mes couleurs. Mes fiches de description sont longues, mettre un panier en bas de la page aide l'acheteur. Merci !
(Anglais) Thank you for this great application, no problem to set up, no coding and automatically set to my colors. My description sheets are long, putting a basket at the bottom of the page helps the buyer. Thank you! Thank you!

Show Us Your Shirt

Super easy to use and works great! Fantastic app especially considering it is free! Thanks gang!!!!!!

MicroDirect.ca

Very simple to install and that's it..... it works well I would recommend this software for anyone that has a cart

TONY MERCH

Pretty Easy to use.
You can edit your bar pretty much however you need to.
Customer support is also awesome.