Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

Skull Rider

awesome app, and support! Thanks alot!! .

Fit Beans

Great app, I can recommend it 100%. The customer support is remarkable. Thank you...................

Superior Gear Shop

Merci beaucoup Michael pour l'aide ! Thank you a lot Michael for your help. Your application is very nice .

CoupleLife Shop

Great application and great support, easy to install, I recommend to everyone who just started. Thank you!

GlorySmileCo

Best floating ATC button app I tested. The advanced plan of Sticky Cart has several advantages over other apps: 1. Countdown timer 2. It doesn't make your website noticeably slower. 3. Great customer support and development team. Michael from customer support helped me to create a custom template for the ATC button to fit my theme really well.

Power Up Tech Accessories

I added this app to my site and either by adding this to it or removing the banner from the top of my website, I received my first order! Or the product was on point. You can't go wrong doing so honestly so get it!

Simplehelpfultech

I heard great reviews on this app and immediately got my first order literally moments after adding app to my store. I will say its a must have app

The Simple Stash

Hey team of Uplinky, appreciate the amount of work and effort that you guys put in! I have no issues using this app thus far, and am looking forward to more sales in the coming months through your app. Keep up the good work! :)

-The Simple Stash

lessmoney.com

Love this app! I highly recommend this app...Simply fantastic in increasing conversions. If you are struggling with conversions, you might want to try this.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this app....Simply fantastic!!!