Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

lessmoney.com

Love this app! I highly recommend this app...Simply fantastic in increasing conversions. If you are struggling with conversions, you might want to try this.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this app....Simply fantastic!!!

Dab Trendy

Great App, and also good guys, they fix any thing in fast time. Thanks for all, i recommend this app.

A Graceful Woman

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this ap.

Beastie Ware

It does just what I wanted, easily and cost-effectively! Many thanks for distributing this app for free!!!

Zügzaag

A really good app, and support helped me customize the button in a timely manner. I recommend this, especially since it's free.

Creativetiger

been using for over 6 months , it's just the best , i totally recommend you , it really does the work and very easy setup

Kinetic Trend

This is a great app, and the best part is that it is completely free.

The support team is very supportive, they helped me change the function and color of the button.

Grial Aproved

Very simple and useful app,very customizable and its for free.People dont have to scroll up to add to cart so improve the flow thru the funnel Im happy with it :)

Glitterbun

I LOVE THIS APP. Really great and easy to implement button. Still can't believe it's free. Thank you soooo much.