Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

BEL EPOQ

Fantastic must-have free app for any Shopify store. Outstanding customer support for a free app - Kelly couldn't be more helpful or proactive. If you're deciding on a sticky cart app from the options in the app store - just install this one!

Маунтин Хоум

Amazing app, works as described. Great customer support, Kelly & Michael helped tweak the button to my store during the festive season. Thumbs up & keep up the good work!

Recommend this app!

Glenlea Greenhouses

Was exactly what I was looking for. I was looking for something that could be used on pages other than the product pages and this does the trick. Very helpful when you have a long list of products on an order form but don't necessarily need to go all the way to the bottom to finish your order.

7 days shopping

Free nice app. Need twice click for ios.it looks well on desktop and mobile. No problem at installation.

BeautyShip

WOW! Round of applause This is how all apps should work and the fact you can do it for free is truly amazing.

Honor Paks

Love it. "Add to cart" is always visible on the product page! Easiest thing I've seen for customers to add to the their cart--NO MORE scrolling back to the top of the page and losing their place in the product description and then having to scroll back down to it.

Moroccan Corridor

Great app, it looks well on desktop and mobile. No problem at installation. The background color fit to my theme. I love it!

Little Mermaid Cove

It looks great on my site. Very modern looking, I love it! The app creators responded immediately when it looked like it wasn’t showing on my site and it got sorted out very quickly.

Cozy And Happy

Great app. Great emails with high value added. Keep it up guys
And I'm about to install your seo app

GoQnique

Still have to see how it will perform, but first impressions are good, looks clean, goes well with the design I have without any customization needed. Setting it up took about 5 seconds.