Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

Yonextt

this application is very nice. can affect sales positively

Proacb

Great support, Cool feature. Could not rate them anything else.

Swiss Axiom

Nice and very useful. Good support team.

Orange Liberty

It is a great app. Does exactly what it says. Two Add to Cart is better than one. I highly recommend it for every store owner to use it. When visitor scroll down to read the description of the product the main Add to Cart goes out of the screen and then Sticky Cart appears at the bottom. It gives a visitor an ability to click on Add to Cart without scrolling up. Try it.

Freebunny

This is a great app. Has worked perfectly for me so far. Haven't needed to contact support and so, so far so good. Highly recommended.

Gameroomshop

App works perfectly. Customer support is phenomenal.

Not only did they answer my questions directly with a resolution but they also provided tips (and code suggestions) to improve our site.

Highly recommend!

Smokeyjoey

Works perfectly fine! Their support responded quickly and resolved the issue immediately.

Backpack Lovers

Can't believe that this great app is free. Thanks Uplinkly for the app!
Regards,
team of http://getbackpack.com/

Fitness And Prime

Very awesome app. I am really glad I found this stuff in the app store.
Thank you.

Lovemymomlife

I've tried a lot of apps in Shopify store and I've never seen better customer service. I had an issue where I wanted my add to cart button on the screen constantly. The developers made the necessary changes to the app so I could enable that option in the advanced settings. I would recommend this app to everyone. And if you have issues just contact the customer service and see them solved in minutes.