Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

SnailyShop

I have begin to use it just now. For now all seems to be right. I have a free plan and then I too early

Lampe Magique™

Awesome, just what I needed.

My sticky add to cart didn't have the hover effect of my original add to cart button but I wrote to support and they added it the next day!

Great app, great support and it's a free app!

LEDLOOPS™

great! works well and installed fairly quickly! lets hope I can get some more sales now !
Thanks guys

CasePh

good app. I love it, easy to install, easy to use. doesnt slow down the site. Easy to use. Thank you.

dogsdarling

Seems to be a nice app to work with. I am really interested in how it will work later in my store. Thanks

BLadyliqe

Ich liebe die App, da sie für den Anfang kostenlos und damit super ist, wenn man nicht so viel Geld hat

wondercouch

good apps Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

TheTrustify

Very Nice! this is very good, it helps a lot !Im thankful for that, try PRO version !it help more, really help !
Check this out, you dont regret that.
its very easy to use and no problems

uptrek

the fact it copies the existing add to cart button style is simply genuies !
+ the free plan is excalent ,if it works out ill upgrade

Mindful Hearing Products

Very good , make sure you get this one your store. 10/10 and easy to use . I would reccommend it just as good as the paid ones

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11