Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

April 21, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! So nice to hear that our support was was good and the app is simple to use :)

Brandoras

I used the app to add a sticky add to cart button at the bottom of my shop. I've had some custom requests, tho. The support helped me super fast in an absolutely professional way. The request was taken very seriously and resolved super fast. I'm thankful I've chosen this app for "button-needs" and look forward to work with it for a long time.

April 21, 2021

Thank you kindly, it's always so nice to hear that our team handled things well :) All the best for 2021!

Compra BRA

Gostei muito! Está facilitando as coisas pra mim que comei agora, ele tem um plano acessivel e é muito bom

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it.

KeukenBay

The app works well and does its thing! I didn't know how to change the text of the sticky cart so I contacted. I received a quick, clear response! They are nice people who will help you quickly with setting up the app or if you have any problemsto solve!

February 22, 2021

You are so welcome, we are glad we could help and make it look exactly how you wanted it :)

Royal Barber Empire™

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

February 22, 2021

Fabulous, thanks so much!

Grabby Loots™

Works pretty great for me and for totally free . Thanks Team for your app . I would say if you add more features like skip to checkout etc that would be great.

February 22, 2021

We do have that feature on beta mode for the free plan you are on - if you want help seeing if it works for you let us know and we can guide you or set it up for you.

Myfaithring

Amazing app. Literally been using the free version of it and has already generated me plenty of sales.

February 22, 2021

Beautiful to hear - exactly what it was designed for!

Erstaunt

This app works amazing, when I installed it I was able to customize it to how I wanted it, like where it's located and if I want it to have animations, I highly recommend

February 22, 2021

Your recommendation means a lot to us! Thank you so much :)

Sejien Chop Shop

Simple and efficient sticky add to cart button setup with the free-plan!
I could easily set it up myself.

Club 1976 Clothing

I used this app to assist me with getting more customer retention. im upset i waited so long. now i cant lose.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20