EZ Cart & Sticky Checkout

EZ Cart & Sticky Checkout

by Era Of Ecom

Streamline your checkout process to boost your sales!

Car Puta

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this app....Simply fantastic!!!

Lana Beauty

That app will slow down your website x1000 and kill all your conversions. Currently trying to get removed all the coding left over in my theme. It's a nightmare. Just don't do that mistake

May 18, 2019

Hey, Great to hear from you, We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store due to the app, Can you please check your staff accounts we have sent a Dev's access to your store to help you with the issue that you are facing, We would be happy to convert your negative review to positive and would go out of the way to give you the best support for the app. Please let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Poochnkitty

Love this app! I highly recommend this app...Simply fantastic in increasing conversions. If you are struggling with conversions, you might want to try this.

Discoverman

Great App, and also good guys, they fix anything in fast time. Thanks for all, I recommend this app.

Babies N Mamas

Very simple and useful app, very customizable and it's for free. People don't have to scroll up to add to cart so improve the flow thru the funnel. Amazing support from their customer service team. Delivered on any tweak I asked for next to instantly. definitely, recommend.

The Fab Shoppers

I am very appreciate the professional and prompt support of 1dea. The app is excellent, I could said it is better than many fast checkout app in Shopify. This is definite one of the top choice for fast checkout app.

Afida

I used this app to create a sticky header and it works perfectly! I can fully customize the style of the button, so it fully suits my theme. Customer support was awesome! Great communication.