EZ Cart & Sticky Checkout

EZ Cart & Sticky Checkout

by Era Of Ecom

Streamline your checkout process to boost your sales!

Heels To Point

Very useful, my check pout process converted more with this tool. I recommend this app, support was amazing.

Disformity

Terrible, makes website load speed over 20 seconds,

right when I uninstalled my site load times were immediately fixed... this has been a detriment to my site all month.

Lana Beauty

That app will slow down your website x1000 and kill all your conversions. Currently trying to get removed all the coding left over in my theme. It's a nightmare. Just don't do that mistake

May 18, 2019

Hey, Great to hear from you, We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to your store due to the app, Can you please check your staff accounts we have sent a Dev's access to your store to help you with the issue that you are facing, We would be happy to convert your negative review to positive and would go out of the way to give you the best support for the app. Please let us know if you are still facing the issue.

Discoverman

Great App, and also good guys, they fix anything in fast time. Thanks for all, I recommend this app.

The Fab Shoppers

I am very appreciate the professional and prompt support of 1dea. The app is excellent, I could said it is better than many fast checkout app in Shopify. This is definite one of the top choice for fast checkout app.