EZ Cart & Sticky Checkout

EZ Cart & Sticky Checkout

by Era Of Ecom

Streamline your checkout process to boost your sales!

Heels To Point

Very useful, my check pout process converted more with this tool. I recommend this app, support was amazing.

Car Puta

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this app....Simply fantastic!!!

Poochnkitty

Love this app! I highly recommend this app...Simply fantastic in increasing conversions. If you are struggling with conversions, you might want to try this.

Babies N Mamas

Very simple and useful app, very customizable and it's for free. People don't have to scroll up to add to cart so improve the flow thru the funnel. Amazing support from their customer service team. Delivered on any tweak I asked for next to instantly. definitely, recommend.

The Fab Shoppers

I am very appreciate the professional and prompt support of 1dea. The app is excellent, I could said it is better than many fast checkout app in Shopify. This is definite one of the top choice for fast checkout app.

Afida

I used this app to create a sticky header and it works perfectly! I can fully customize the style of the button, so it fully suits my theme. Customer support was awesome! Great communication.