Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Socksana

Doesn't work. I have lost thousands of $ because of this app. I thought that the app was working and started to advertise heavily and then I noticed that the app isn't working. This app caused me very big damage to my store.

Sootheez™

This app doesn't work anymore. I noticed that today on 2 of my stores. I have lost a lot of money because of this.

Anarchicfashion.com

It does what it says on the tin.
Took me less than two minutes to set up and display.
Converted many customers to come back and purchase.
So simple and it works

It Really Works Vitamins

We've just added this to ItReallyWorksVitamns.com - it was very easy to install :) Lets see how it goes!

Elegchic

oh,i love this app,but this seems to not so perfet,any body using it,maybe it need to be update,any way

WOWGO BOARD

It's really hard to crate a coupon, and i dont know how to get a support, it's a little disappointed

The Nantucket Trading Company

Good app, seems to do what it promises. Expensive after offer expires. Hence 4 stars.

Icarbons

At iCarbons.com, we are loving the ease of this app! We sell premium skins for iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, etc, and Exit Offers has helped us close customers that would have otherwise been lost. Highly recommended :)

Steponetofun

Can not get it to work. Followed Instructions and tested and it is failing.

Emmys Best

One time use discount codes is not included at $9.99/month it is in an upgrade to $19.99/month - this should be stated in the description

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26