Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Elegchic

oh,i love this app,but this seems to not so perfet,any body using it,maybe it need to be update,any way

WOWGO BOARD

It's really hard to crate a coupon, and i dont know how to get a support, it's a little disappointed

The Nantucket Trading Company

Good app, seems to do what it promises. Expensive after offer expires. Hence 4 stars.

Icarbons

At iCarbons.com, we are loving the ease of this app! We sell premium skins for iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, etc, and Exit Offers has helped us close customers that would have otherwise been lost. Highly recommended :)

Steponetofun

Can not get it to work. Followed Instructions and tested and it is failing.

Emmys Best

One time use discount codes is not included at $9.99/month it is in an upgrade to $19.99/month - this should be stated in the description

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

A great way to incentivise people to stay a while longer on your site!

Petitelapetite

DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Horrible! One of the worst apps I have ever used! Do yourself a great big favor and DO NOT install this app! What a big waste of money! This doesn't even work and just costs a lot of money. I had several of my friends test the exit pop-up on their computers and they all said it didn't work. I tested the app on my work computer and it didn't work! I tested the app on my mobile device and it didn't work! I tested the app on my sister's computer and it didn't work! When I requested a refund since the app does absolutely nothing and charges money with no services provided, they are barely responsive.

Vuvatech

Love this app. Tons of conversions which is awesome.

T Lytes

Very helpful. Almost closed the first sale

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26