Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

The OM Collection

So far, we're LOVING this app. We were able to customize it with our logo and brand colors. It's generating sales we would have otherwise lost!

Moni & Coli

I installed it today, is super easy to use. Lets see how it works!

Cable and Case - iPhone 5C Cases iPad Cases Android Cables Apple Accessories

Pretty decent, thanks. Just wished it worked on mobile :(

POSSIBLE SPLASH

i hope i save customers with this

KITBox

Set up was fast and easy - it took less than 2 minutes

I have a lot of abandonned carts and I am really excited to see if we can start to convert them with the help of this app

kitbox.co

The Japanese Konjac Sponge

The easiest app to be installed on Shopify. No coding is needed. The app is simple and works very nicely. Wish more options and functionality, but still worth it for $10 per month. Highly recommended!

MURIEL.CO - Interior Design and Decoration

Super easy to install! If you want a wish list, this is the one to install in Shopify ;)
One feature request: it would be even greater if a separate wish list page could be created.

Organized Prepper | The Best in Prepping Supplies and Survival Kits

App was simple to install and configure. I've recovered over $5000 in sales from it...and I've only had it 45 days.

Eat Boutique Shop

Believe the hype! This is a simple but great application. It is another tool to use in the fight to curb abandoned carts. During the first month of usage the application has paid for itself for the year. Setup was quick and easy!

BoutiquePackaging.com

Fast, Simple, Great. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes.