Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Blue Stone Planet

Simple to implement and effective. I'd definitely recommend.

Unum Sunglasses

This was really easy for me to set up, I know if I was on a site and I was offered an exit offer I would take it! This is why I am trying this app.

PosterGully

Probably the best return on money. Works like a breeze and it actually increases conversion rate by 25-30% daily.

INTO THE AM

This is a great, simple app, that works! We had 40 conversions in the month of December by offering a small discount if the customer places an order within 20 minutes of trying to click out of the page. ROI percentage is the highest out of any of the apps that we use - it paid for itself within the first 10 minutes.

Thanks!

pet n'GO

We just installed it and love how easy is to use the app. We're very excited to start using this tomorrow once our design team is ready to make a nice image to put there! Excellent app guys!

Perfume Marketplace

Great feature to capture customers whiles still engaged.

VitaMist Spray Vitamins

We are always on the lookout to see if we can improve our conversion rate as well as improve our customer retention. Exit Offers definitely looked like it could help us with both. We figured it would take a couple weeks to see a good return on using it, but we had two recovered orders within 1 day, and 6 in a week.

Well worth the cost, time and effort for us.

Eloquenze

Great app! It's really easy to install and gives a good ROI.

Avenue247

Im amazed with how easy this app is to install. Well done!!

Omie Store

In less than 24 hours, helped with an order. Great App. Increases conversions and decreases abandoned checkouts very easily.