Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Driving Test Success Online Store

Does what it says and does it well.

Soul Superfoods Australia

Great App. Easy to setup and really effective for enticing indecisive customers.

Skin Like Butter Bath and Body

I just got this app so I can't really say it has saved my carts just yet. But what I can say is that it is super easy to install, and looks great. I think this is a great idea and I can't wait to see the results. I might have to do 2 reviews.

Haircity.co.za | Hottest Hairstyles and Lace Wigs | Hair Care Products

very easy to use and setup so far!

Daily Countdown Deals

Great app that pays for itself! Unlike other solutions, you have the option to only target people who abandon the shopping cart...Facebook safe!

MBK Media Group

So excited, setting it up right now!!

HealthandFitnessNews

Love the App. Im just getting started, and I actually found this to be a very simple process. Now Im going to watch it in action! Thanks BootStrapHeroes!

Traplord

Very easy installation. Great app

CheapTanningLotions.ca

AWESOME!!! I didn't know this was what I was looking for until I found it! SUPER easy to set up, and super effective!

Drums On Demand/Studio Soundware

This is easy to use and easy to implement. Wish there was a little more control of typography; headline size and the actual code size. Also, wish you could import one-time codes. Otherwise, you are just BS-ing customers with phrases like, "One Time Offer," or "Good For One Hour" But again, it's very simple and it works.