Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Cheapest NATO Straps

This app really boosted my sales! Very easy to install! Couldn´t be happier about it

Ja feel

Just installed - 1/1 converted so far. Things are looking promising.

A Yorkie's Life

Love this app. I would recommend this to everyone. Has in creased my sales and I don't know what I would do with out it. Thank you so very much.

Mezuzah Store

So far this was really easy to instal. Took me 3 minutes. I look forward to seeing how it performs!

AllK9Stuff.com

Great Application! Have seen sale increase within the fist week. Would recommend to any business owner.

Pepper Spray Store

UPDATED:
Would give this 6 stars if I could. The ROI this is hands down one of the best I've ever seen. And now that I can track multiple coupon performance it's over the top.

The decision to use this is a no-brainer. The app paid for it's monthly fee almost 10 times over within 3 days of installing it. The support has been great.

I am looking forward to a couple of features that will make it even more useful for tracking and improving on what's working, but even as is right now it's totally worth the investment. I will be changing this to 5 stars once I can track multiple coupons performance. :) (IT NOW DOES THIS)

ComfySAK Beanbags

Great little app! Simple and easy to install + setup. Looking forward to seeing how it works! Thanks Bootstrap!

9monthslove

I recommend this app! Its super easy to install, is easy to modify AND is a great way to get people to purchase from your store. Happy I found this!

Bedroom Blessings

Rating the setup. Now I need to see the sales increase!

Preditos

Literally, this took only seconds to set up! Very clever little app and we're in complete control.