Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Parlez-Vous Provence French Market

This app was so easy to install and customize, I couldn't believe it. It's a great idea.

köttbullar & mjolk

Supereasy set up, and very very practical... pays itself...

MyBohemiaJewelry

EXCELLENT!!! One of the best apps there is. Started getting sales immediately after installing it.

OPSGEAR - Tactical Gear

Solid Product with great results!

iCordination

So far so good! We are looking forward to implementing this app to it's greatest capability. It was a very simple install and the color customization works fantastic for us at iCordination.com as we are all about color! Thanks for making this great app. Definitely recommend it. We look forward to the next awesome products and iterations you come up with!

Pedal Inn Provisions

So far so good! Promising product that is easy to use and will hopefully solve our #1 store issue, funneling people to checkout!

PGE BOUTIQUE

love it and my sales never looked so good

Arvensis Crystal Jewelry

Simple, and easy to use and has already given me more orders per day then I typically get. AMAZING!

WhataCoolResume!com

I love the idea of this app and am happy to have installed it-- it's ridiculously easy to set up. We launch next week, so I can't share any actual data yet, but I am convinced that it will pay for itself. Great idea, well executed: thanks!

Cheapest NATO Straps

This app really boosted my sales! Very easy to install! Couldn´t be happier about it