Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Deals for Pet Lovers

Simple, easy to use and looks great on the site. Cant wait for the amazing results :)

GlamPalm Singapore

Great app and very easy to setup!! Developer also has other excellent apps to offer. Exit Offers is the only one we could find that offers the popup window when a customer navigates away from the cart. Great way to entice customers with a discount. Definately recommend for all shopify owners.

Thigh Society

Great, simple app - super easy to customize and install, and I noticed an increase in sales in less than 24 hours since installing! Does exactly what I need it to.

ThinTea

Excellent Product, if anybody is about to leave your website, with something in their cart, you can offer them an instant discount code. Say good bye to lost sales. Highly Recommended 5 star rating:)

Colovrs | Camisetas con Bolsillo

It is very easy to use, and seems to have great potential! It is definitely worth trying it during the trial period. Definitely recommend it to all of you!

The Dirt Paleo Personal Care

I have been using this app for about 5 months and I will say the coupon gets used A LOT! I'm about to lower my coupon amount and see if it effects conversions at all. I have noticed that if you move your mouse quickly in the general direction of the top bar the coupon pops up, perhaps prematurely. I'm a little curious if the app i helping me convert more people or just giving more people coupons.

I'm going to guess it is helping but will know better after decreasing the coupon amount for a month

The reporting is absolute crap though, they don't tell you how many times the coupon was used they just say "orders placed after seeing exit offer" that is a pretty loose metric. They also have a list of sales transactions but i think it's just the entire list of your stores transactions not the one's associated with the app. Long story short there is almost no way to know if this app is actually making you money. Please add in better reporting.

Note: bootstrap heroes reached out and clarified my questions, also they clarified the difficulty in providing the type of reporting i'd like which is totally understandable (computers aren't mind readers yet, damn it.) i appreciated the contact, thanks guys.

Distil Union

This app is a no-brainer! Super easy to customize and install. At just $10 a month, it'll pay for itself with just one conversion. Fantastic, highly recommend this app :)

Emma Jaxon Jewelry - Wrap Bracelets

Super easy to get working! I like that you can customize the colors/ fonts of the pop up coupon. Great app!

ELITIFY

Interesting app. Look forward to seeing the impact!

Brands For Kids

I just installed Exit Offers app and it seems to be really good. Hopefully our customers like it just as much as we do :-) Will update in a couple of weeks.