Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

KITBox

Set up was fast and easy - it took less than 2 minutes

I have a lot of abandonned carts and I am really excited to see if we can start to convert them with the help of this app

kitbox.co

The Japanese Konjac Sponge

The easiest app to be installed on Shopify. No coding is needed. The app is simple and works very nicely. Wish more options and functionality, but still worth it for $10 per month. Highly recommended!

MURIEL.CO - Interior Design and Decoration

Super easy to install! If you want a wish list, this is the one to install in Shopify ;)
One feature request: it would be even greater if a separate wish list page could be created.

Organized Prepper | The Best in Prepping Supplies and Survival Kits

App was simple to install and configure. I've recovered over $5000 in sales from it...and I've only had it 45 days.

kendrasdiary

We just started our store and the app has worked out great. Just wish it had more functionality like ExitIntel.com or some of the Wordpress plugins. However for $10/month its hard to argue with. Keep up the great work!

BoutiquePackaging.com

Fast, Simple, Great. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Sole Maven Shoetique

EASY INSTALL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

2SpeakLanguages

In on week this app saved six times as many sales as did our abandoned cart emails. It's an absolute no brainer.

Susie and Toto

Great app - it works seamless with Shopify and it installs automatically without a single issue. It's exactly what we were looking for so THANK YOU form all of us at Susie and Toto for making that happen!

Patches O'Toole

Excellent app. Within the first few hours it was used by a customer that would have exited, to complete a significant purchase. Paid for itself for the first few months, in only a few hours.

Can't get much better than that !