Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

EvdeKediVar

It was really easy to install. Well done!

Amy's Country Candles

I am so exited because I knew people were shopping because my website was showing I had a lot of people on my page but not as many orders. I found today as I am studying my website and found pages of orders that were abandoned. I am thrilled because I seen the money in their carts and I know I will gain new orders. Yepi, now let me go see how to send those people an email to tell them about their orders in their shopping carts. Thank you guys for this awesome app.

Guerrilla Tags ID Systems

Booya Bootstrap Heros strikes again! Well done guys, love this app!

ZAPATOO

Es muy fácil de implementar y ¡funcionó enseguida!
Gracias.

My Wedding Fairy

Great APP! Finally an app that also displays when someone is just browsing and about to exit your site. Most abandon apps only work if the customer adds products to your cart....this app does both! Easy to use, seamless. Definitely one of my favorites

1776 United

Great, simple app. That's all you need, simplicity. I like it a lot.

Hello Courage

Within 12 hours I had two substantial sales that were made in my small store because of Exit Offers! I am thrilled. It was SO EASY to install and implement! Within 3 minutes I had it up and running and already it is proving to be a great asset to my store!
I added it because one of their other apps, Email Offers, is a phenomenal app. This has already proven to be the case!

MakersKit®

LOVE this App! Works great, super easy 5 minute setup. Does exactly what it says and the offer reminder at the top of the window is awesome. Check ours out at www.makerskit.com

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

Easy to configure and get working.
Must always use with coupon code, otherwise difficult to track if it's working. I'd like to see some basic analytics (e.g. how many visits were shown the exit offer and how many of them stayed on to browse/shop)

The Sports Store.ca

Very easy to install and setup. Great app to capture additional sales on exiting customers. Looking forward to some additional sales!