Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Underdog Supplies

Great App. Easy to Use- had some trouble setting it up but they answered my questions and fixed the minor issue quickly and efficiently. Very pleased!

MAGNETUCK

Have yet to launch my store so I can't speak to its effectiveness just yet but Im very pleased with how my exit offer looks and look forward to using it soon.

EvdeKediVar

It was really easy to install. Well done!

Amy's Country Candles

I am so exited because I knew people were shopping because my website was showing I had a lot of people on my page but not as many orders. I found today as I am studying my website and found pages of orders that were abandoned. I am thrilled because I seen the money in their carts and I know I will gain new orders. Yepi, now let me go see how to send those people an email to tell them about their orders in their shopping carts. Thank you guys for this awesome app.

Guerrilla Tags ID Systems

Booya Bootstrap Heros strikes again! Well done guys, love this app!

ZAPATOO

Es muy fácil de implementar y ¡funcionó enseguida!
Gracias.

My Wedding Fairy

Great APP! Finally an app that also displays when someone is just browsing and about to exit your site. Most abandon apps only work if the customer adds products to your cart....this app does both! Easy to use, seamless. Definitely one of my favorites

1776 United

Great, simple app. That's all you need, simplicity. I like it a lot.

Hello Courage

Within 12 hours I had two substantial sales that were made in my small store because of Exit Offers! I am thrilled. It was SO EASY to install and implement! Within 3 minutes I had it up and running and already it is proving to be a great asset to my store!
I added it because one of their other apps, Email Offers, is a phenomenal app. This has already proven to be the case!

MakersKit®

LOVE this App! Works great, super easy 5 minute setup. Does exactly what it says and the offer reminder at the top of the window is awesome. Check ours out at www.makerskit.com