Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Eloquenze

Great app! It's really easy to install and gives a good ROI.

Avenue247

Im amazed with how easy this app is to install. Well done!!

Omie Store

In less than 24 hours, helped with an order. Great App. Increases conversions and decreases abandoned checkouts very easily.

Homehatch

asked for some help and got a response real quick! great app and support

Go for Cheaper

keeps my customers on the site, great app! it really works :)

Tangled Yarn

What a fantastic app! Really easy to install. Oisin was quick to answer any questions. Really has impacted on my sales in a big way! Would recommend.

Social Network Supplier

Great APP and The Staff is very helpful!! Its a 30 day free trial so why not try it!! I'm Glad I Did.

ProofreadingServices.com

GET THIS APP. It's a no-brainer.

It's (1) easy to set up (took 5 minutes total), (2) leads to instant conversion rate increases, and (3) has great support from Oisin and his team.

What more could you want?

Evolve - Electric Longboards & Motorized Skateboards Australia

SUPER EASY to implement and good for promotions. It worked for us within one week and we sell products priced at over $1000. Only comment would be that it would be great to be able to segment who sees a particular exit offer (ie targeting a customer who put a particular item into shopping cart with a specific offer instead of all customers who use shopping cart seeing one offer).

Lille Butik

I found this awesome app 5 days ago , and installed it with ease. it works great and has helped me already . I would recommend this app to any site owner . GET IT NOW.