Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Pearls.com

Great app. Simple, easy and effective. A bit more simple customization (size of the box, e.g.) would make it an easy 5-star!

Southern Swim

Great app. Seems it only shows once on a mouse movement, would be cool if it showed when the user switched tabs or clicked on a nav link on site as well.

Tee Stop Graphic Design

Easy to Set up!!!! Waiting to see if it works!

Valve Warehouse

App was exactly what we needed. Easy to use and install, absolutely no coding or altering of themes and settings required. Just set up your discount and codes and the app does the rest. We are new to it but I expect to see less abandoned carts with this clever app. Thanks!!

jimmyCASE

Installation was easy at our iPhone wallet case store. I will update in a few days to see if it converts.

Dan

Trade Guy

It does what it claims to do. Have just installed it, tested it and it's straight forward.

ProductionGear.com.au

Great app. Simple to use and effective.

mapetiteanglaise.co.uk

Very easy to set up. On the first day I installed it on my other website I got some orders thanks to this app. I recommend it.

Myst Beauty

looks really good, excited to try

Forging Heroes Canada

easy to use, and the nice part is that you can fully customize your coupon to match your website!!! Awesome!