Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Raw Generation Juices

I installed this 3 days ago and it converted 7 people into almost $1000 in sales. So glad I installed it and never taking it down!

Alpha Girl Hair Extensions by AHS

Excellent! Sales have increased since we installed it. Also excellent, very quick customer service.

Rainbow Connection

easy to install and it works, great app to have on your store

www.gummybabies.com.au

Great app. It's made me more $$ instantly. So I want to marry it!

Style Outside the Box

Very easy to install and it's a Great App to have! Had a few questions in the beginning but the customer service was awesome. Highly recommended!

Arova Studio: Unique Handmade Artisan Jewelry and Accessories

Easy to install, customize, and put to work on shopping cart abandonment!!
It was up an running in just a few minutes. I was even able to customize the colors of it so it looks more similar to my website and less like an add-on.

HealthQuest

A great abandon cart tool to attract customers to reconsider their purchase! Easy to implement and I look forward to how my site can increase those sales that nearly got away!

UNDRCRWN®

One of our best performing apps. It's super easy and simple. Started working immediately. We would definitely recommend this to anyone as the first option in abandoned cart apps.

Jardin du Soleil

Just installed the app, and it was super easy to set up and customize the offers. I expect that this will be a great tool in converting those abandoned carts.

VaultXV

I think this is an awesome app and we are looking forward to lots of success with it. AddSticky has been quick to respond to our concerns via email. Easy and quick to install and to monitor. Great value. Thanks!