Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

BoutiquePackaging.com

Fast, Simple, Great. I was up and running in less than 5 minutes.

Sole Maven Shoetique

EASY INSTALL! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

2SpeakLanguages

In on week this app saved six times as many sales as did our abandoned cart emails. It's an absolute no brainer.

Susie and Toto

Great app - it works seamless with Shopify and it installs automatically without a single issue. It's exactly what we were looking for so THANK YOU form all of us at Susie and Toto for making that happen!

Patches O'Toole

Excellent app. Within the first few hours it was used by a customer that would have exited, to complete a significant purchase. Paid for itself for the first few months, in only a few hours.

Can't get much better than that !

fab&GO

The ability to capture email/leads would make this APP perfect. Hopefully, developer adds this feature soon.

Magazine Mama

Exit Offers is great! Love it! I noticed an increase in sales and less abandon carts within the first few days of installing it! Totally recommend for anyone who has an online shop.

S&P Custom Vapors

This is a awesome program to get the attention of the customers trying to leave. I highly recommend to all business owners

My children's boutique

Excellent, received our first sale from an abandoned cart within minutes!

Miss Messy Jessie's Creations

What a great app! Works wonderfully, and is one that is definitely needed for any store.