Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

The Little Link Cufflinks | Cufflinks for Every Occasion

Exit Offers has tripled my conversion rates in the first week of installation and it's still driving revenue! Amazing MUST HAVE!

Mieux & Mieux

Amazing! Extremely simple set up & it proved its worth immediately. Exit Offers has converted visitors that were about to leave our store into paying customers. There's even a STATS page to keep track of exactly how many times the pop-up has been shown, the number of customers to use the discount, & the amount of total sales generated. We wanted to inquire about customization & our e-mail was replied to within the hour. Excellent product & customer service. Must have!

Organic Mountain Farms - Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, and Gifts

Wow! In less than a minute I was up and running. This application is simple to install and it does exactly what they said it will do. A potential customer can not leave my store with out getting past the friendly electronic sales close. I am very excited about this app.

bebe2go.com

Amazingly easy to use. Create your offer in 2 minutes. Hopefully this will increase our conversion rates with our customers that were thinking on abandoning their cart.

Now we will be able to lure them in for one last time before they close of leave the website.

presentforeveryone

Fantastic app! Super easy to set up and super easy for customers too

OneWiseMac

Super easy to install, set up and customise. It offers a great opportunity to catch all your customers who are having second thoughts and may be about to leave your site. Recommended - give it a try!

www.HardCases.ca

I've been using a similar app for a year now (which is sending email codes after the user as visited the site). What I really like about Exit Offers is that it's really instant. Get the customer while he's hot! It's exactly what this app does and it gets results!

Installation is a walk in the park and so is the customization of the popup.
I really like that this app is low priced too.

This is real value for your store and you should at least give it a try!
To me, it's been really well worth it!

British made artisan book bound cases | BUKcase

EXCELLENT APP! - Very simple to install, customise, use and manage. A very powerful app that can easily double your sales. Only needs a mobile version and this will be one of the best apps on shopify! 5 stars!

ZASTTRA.com

This is an excellent app. Easy to install, setup, and use. The best part - IT WORKS! Highly Recommended.

blocs

Easy to use and provides the functionality to help keep customers on your site. I had one question and support was able to answer it right away ! Very happy