Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Skin Care By Suzie

Working good, a lot of customers have used the promo code have been offering. Very EZ setup

zealea sportsfoods

Great app, installed ans within 1 day had retained a customer that may have left.The setup was very easy and fast. you can customize the box colour and font easily.

The popup itself in non intrusive not like one of those adverts that makes you click yes or no before it lets you leave.

PrintCollection

Just what we needed. We have been able to convert shoppers to customers. The app is simple to use and something a potential customer can't miss walking away from your store.

Gordon Stuart

Great app! Wish they'd thought of it earlier!

Liberty in North Korea

This is a great app! It's easy to use and is unobtrusive, yet it draws customers/browsers in with the discount code. Works great!

diffr3nt

So incredibly easy to set up. Took me 30 seconds to set up, seriously, and this app has been amazing! Easily 5 stars, and it has already made me $$. Will definitely be spreading the word about this one!

Catch a Piece of Maine

This app is so great, I have been looking for something like this and happy to have found it. Super simple to setup and configure, literally minuets and it was up and running. I am 100% positive this will help close a few extra sales, and that's what we all want so install now. You will not be disappointed!

The Little Link Cufflinks | Cufflinks for Every Occasion

Exit Offers has tripled my conversion rates in the first week of installation and it's still driving revenue! Amazing MUST HAVE!

Mieux & Mieux

Amazing! Extremely simple set up & it proved its worth immediately. Exit Offers has converted visitors that were about to leave our store into paying customers. There's even a STATS page to keep track of exactly how many times the pop-up has been shown, the number of customers to use the discount, & the amount of total sales generated. We wanted to inquire about customization & our e-mail was replied to within the hour. Excellent product & customer service. Must have!

Organic Mountain Farms - Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, and Gifts

Wow! In less than a minute I was up and running. This application is simple to install and it does exactly what they said it will do. A potential customer can not leave my store with out getting past the friendly electronic sales close. I am very excited about this app.