Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Military Outdoor

Great littel app and cheap, compared to other apps this is cheap and does the job!

Seedles

This app does work. Certainly pays for itself, but the design, and support are terrible. The user experience is poor, stats don't actually report correctly, the support chat window pops open on every screen making configuring this app on mobile a nightmare.

Surfingss

Interesting but not worth the effort!

Cali Fit Tees

Not a lot of options to customize this. I wish I had cancelled before the charge hit, so enjoy your $9.95, that's all the money you'll ever get from me.

Uniqsocks

This app has captured thousands of potential lost revenue with these excellent exit offers. I really wish I used it earlier

Founder
Joshua Samuel
www.UNIQSocks.com

Born To Produce

Easy to use and has caught a few sales for us.

Boyce Watkins Enterprises

If I could give no stars I would! EXTREMELY frustrated with the customer service we did NOT receive after several attempts to chat online and email support. It shouldn't be this difficult guys.

Dotoly

We've seen it working, people actually use the coupon code and it drives sales! What more could you ask for. See it in action in our store!

Namaste Collective

Great app! easy to use, easy to edit, and very worthwhile in terms of gaining those sales that otherwise may have disappeared!

Elynnmarie1

R.E.O Increased my Sales ! Always a + :) Love this app its worth every penny !

For Best Tens Units and Electronic Muscle Stimulators Click The Link Below