Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

The Dirt Paleo Personal Care

I have been using this app for about 5 months and I will say the coupon gets used A LOT! I'm about to lower my coupon amount and see if it effects conversions at all. I have noticed that if you move your mouse quickly in the general direction of the top bar the coupon pops up, perhaps prematurely. I'm a little curious if the app i helping me convert more people or just giving more people coupons.

I'm going to guess it is helping but will know better after decreasing the coupon amount for a month

The reporting is absolute crap though, they don't tell you how many times the coupon was used they just say "orders placed after seeing exit offer" that is a pretty loose metric. They also have a list of sales transactions but i think it's just the entire list of your stores transactions not the one's associated with the app. Long story short there is almost no way to know if this app is actually making you money. Please add in better reporting.

Note: bootstrap heroes reached out and clarified my questions, also they clarified the difficulty in providing the type of reporting i'd like which is totally understandable (computers aren't mind readers yet, damn it.) i appreciated the contact, thanks guys.

Medikidz Webshop

A useful tool for stopping shop abandonment.

Mothers Boutique Melbourne

Easy to configure and get working.
Must always use with coupon code, otherwise difficult to track if it's working. I'd like to see some basic analytics (e.g. how many visits were shown the exit offer and how many of them stayed on to browse/shop)

Moni & Coli

I installed it today, is super easy to use. Lets see how it works!

Cable and Case - iPhone 5C Cases iPad Cases Android Cables Apple Accessories

Pretty decent, thanks. Just wished it worked on mobile :(

Eat Boutique Shop

Believe the hype! This is a simple but great application. It is another tool to use in the fight to curb abandoned carts. During the first month of usage the application has paid for itself for the year. Setup was quick and easy!

Blue Stone Planet

Simple to implement and effective. I'd definitely recommend.

Unum Sunglasses

This was really easy for me to set up, I know if I was on a site and I was offered an exit offer I would take it! This is why I am trying this app.

1 3 Next