Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

The Mantique Winchester

This is a really effective tool as a last minute attempt to keep a potential customer on your website, with an incentive to buy!

It works well for us as a retail store, and was very simply to design and embed on the shopify site.

Highly recommended.

Flyerco

I've been testing out a number of similar products. So many of the other "Free" options have such limited functionality.

I really love how this app includes all of the bells and whistles without trying to nickle and dime you for every little feature.

Great job on development and customer service!

Vape Mate

This app has been bringing in undecided customers. Love it!

Usa Dawgs

This app has helped drive many, many conversions - what more can you ask for?

Patch Freak

awsome app and so easy to use

Travlmind

Very easy to set up. Still on the trial and will evaluate results once that's over but so far so good. Thumbs up!

Moonpill

Great app! I am saving tons of money in lost revenue on my supplement store, moonpill.com

Trendyjewlery

Good app. I think i've installed to many on my website so i am reviewing their effectiveness . . . seems like in the last 6 months, exit offers has recovered over $2000 in almost lost revenue. Exit Offers is staying!

Bigtreefarms

Easy to use, simple setup. Does the job and does it well. THANK YOU Exit Offers!
Ingrid with DesignInkboulder.com

Kulaushop Sk

This app got totally perfect results. I didnt imagine that it could works so well. Highly recommended.