Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Tessa Hughes Fashion

So far so good, does what it says, and the design matches my website nicely!

Handband Pro

Very easy to set up and customize. Love the exit coupon pop up and bar along the top. Just put it in place, so I'm anxious to see fewer abandoned carts. I have a feeling this may do it.

Updating now that it's been a few weeks. AMAZING results. Love the report that shows how many sales $ were generated because of the exit offer. I highly recommend this app. Love it!

Oilmeup

This is the app you want for exit offers. The free ones can cause issues for your site.

Living Christian

Loving this app so far! Very easy to set up and does exactly what I want it to do. Price is really reasonable too. Only thing that would be nice is if it gave you the option to collect email addresses in exchange for the coupon, but it's still a great app.

Kittenaddiction

Amazing app! My store went from 5-10 abandoned carts a day to 1 or 2 at most. Granted, I do have other apps in place helping. This app has brought in about 15% more sales that would've been abandoned otherwise!

Beginning Again

This is awesome! We are averaging 15 extra orders a day since adding this app to our site. Set-up took 2 minutes...killer customization possible in about 10. Highly recommended!

Worldgardenplants

Custom maker SO easy, fingers crossed it helps! Jim@WorldGardenPlants.com

The Happy Vapor Company Llc

I installed this app last week. The app statistics say I made about 5 sales for about $400+ dollars that I would not have otherwise made. One is definitely wrong, as it is my sister and she would have purchased anyways, but I have at at least three sales using the coupon code I put in the exit offer. Pays for itself. I'm a BIG FAN!

Shirtoopia

Amazing app!!! It has made me $4000.03 after people seeing the offer!

Knertenogkaroline

Perfect! Works and gives more sales and was super easy to install. Installed the app about 6 months ago and have changed codes a couple of times in this periode and that seems like a good idea to do.