Exit Offers

Make money off of every abandoning customer

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Trendyjewlery

Good app. I think i've installed to many on my website so i am reviewing their effectiveness . . . seems like in the last 6 months, exit offers has recovered over $2000 in almost lost revenue. Exit Offers is staying!

Bigtreefarms

Easy to use, simple setup. Does the job and does it well. THANK YOU Exit Offers!
Ingrid with DesignInkboulder.com

Kulaushop Sk

This app got totally perfect results. I didnt imagine that it could works so well. Highly recommended.

Cruise Fanatics

This app does not track sales made from people taking the exit offer. I may cancel before the 14 day trial is over.

Tessa Hughes Fashion

So far so good, does what it says, and the design matches my website nicely!

Handband Pro

Very easy to set up and customize. Love the exit coupon pop up and bar along the top. Just put it in place, so I'm anxious to see fewer abandoned carts. I have a feeling this may do it.

Updating now that it's been a few weeks. AMAZING results. Love the report that shows how many sales $ were generated because of the exit offer. I highly recommend this app. Love it!

Oilmeup

This is the app you want for exit offers. The free ones can cause issues for your site.

Living Christian

Loving this app so far! Very easy to set up and does exactly what I want it to do. Price is really reasonable too. Only thing that would be nice is if it gave you the option to collect email addresses in exchange for the coupon, but it's still a great app.

Kittenaddiction

Amazing app! My store went from 5-10 abandoned carts a day to 1 or 2 at most. Granted, I do have other apps in place helping. This app has brought in about 15% more sales that would've been abandoned otherwise!

Beginning Again

This is awesome! We are averaging 15 extra orders a day since adding this app to our site. Set-up took 2 minutes...killer customization possible in about 10. Highly recommended!