Exit Offers

Make money off of every abandoning customer

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Worldgardenplants

Custom maker SO easy, fingers crossed it helps! Jim@WorldGardenPlants.com

The Happy Vapor Company Llc

I installed this app last week. The app statistics say I made about 5 sales for about $400+ dollars that I would not have otherwise made. One is definitely wrong, as it is my sister and she would have purchased anyways, but I have at at least three sales using the coupon code I put in the exit offer. Pays for itself. I'm a BIG FAN!

Tredoni

I ran the trial for a few days but got no results. The reporting interface is extremely slow and always shows no views, even though I have tested it several times so there should have been at least those views. The coupon reminder that appears at the top of the web page covers my top menu and logo. It would be better if it loaded above the top of the page, not over it. I gave this 3 stars because I only trialled for a few days so maybe it would have yielded some results over a longer time, but the other issues were enough for me to try another service instead.

Shirtoopia

Amazing app!!! It has made me $4000.03 after people seeing the offer!

Yourdogcharlie Co

Works okay. Pretty simple design. Won't pop up on check out which is where it really should work. Apparently that's a shopify restriction. Sucks.

Knertenogkaroline

Perfect! Works and gives more sales and was super easy to install. Installed the app about 6 months ago and have changed codes a couple of times in this periode and that seems like a good idea to do.

Chor Bazaar

Great app! Easy to install and understand. I would definitely recommend.

Low Carb Canada

this is on my must-have list

this app will pay for itself almost immediately , you definitely want to do this,

customer tries to leave, box pops up with an offer,

it works very well for those "hey everything is on sale for july 4th don't miss it" where customers passing by are not even aware of a special on for that day

you can change the look and also have one time discount codes.

worth it, support them because they also have excellent customer service

Reaver Systems

I was skeptical at first. So many apps claim to deliver and promise great outcomes. Many simply fall flat and I quickly delete the app.

However...

This particular app makes claims that result in cash in my bank account!

Since installing Exit Offers less than a month ago, I have seen a 3.05% conversion rate resulting in $2,652.79 of additional sales using a simple 10% off coupon code. These are real numbers, people, as of the date of this review.

Are you losing out on additional sales?

Apparently I was! I bet you are, too.

Put a stop to it now. Try Exit Offers and stop losing money.

Thank you Bootstrap Heroes!!

Elle Mer Swim

Using Exit Offers has dramatically helped our conversions. In the online world it seems that once a customer leaves your website it is 10x harder to get them back. Exit Offers allows us to reel them back in to give us a 2nd chance at winning their business.

The reporting is great and the app is very simple to set up.

Great App! Mahalo!