Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Sokx

Paid for its self in the first 24hours. Good job on this one! Anyone reading the reviews like I did whining about the $10 like i did! Don't.... its worth it! As basic as it is it does its job.

P.S - Go check out my store and buy some awesome Sokx ;)

Ozweightloss

Within a day I made sales from using this app, now it's 2 weeks later and I have made over $400 from the app. Definitely worth the $9.99/ month.

SUNGLASS TO GO

Wow! Exit Offers rocks. These guys are unbelievable...we had a small glitch and they went above and beyond to make sure they deserve my 5 star. Unbeatable customer service. Thanks guys.

Elevated Vaping - Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping High Quality Eliquid

Best moneymaking app in the App Store. We have seen a huge conversion increase as soon as the app was installed. Had some small hiccups with installation but the team behind the app was quick to fix all issues and responded extremely quickly.

UniKitOut

Wonderful App, saw results instantly & generated an additional £1500 of sales!

Labradors.com Shop

We have recovered over $1700 in one week with Exit Offers. This will now be on all our and our clients sites. Great work! from shop.labradors.com

Update! we have now recovered over $5000 worth of orders. Thanks again to Exit Offers.

iSwimShop

First off, this is the first review I've written in months. That's how great this app is.

I installed this app less than 24 hours ago thinking that I was just going to have to set a reminder to uninstall it after the free trial.

Instead, I looked today, and this app has gained me $102.90 more revenue than I would have otherwise.

I can't regret a $9.99/mo fee if It's saving me over $100 a day in potentially lost revenue.

Definitely get this app, no matter how much traffic you bring in. You won't regret it.

Kisses from Above

Thank you for a great app! I am also enjoying the helpful emails that come with it.

Victoria Emerson

Great App, does a solid job helping us close our customers that are about to leave!

bootcuffsocks.com

In our first week of using Exit Offers, the app has saved over 20% of our sales. These were sales where the customer had added item(s) to cart, and then tried to leave the store, but was swayed by the 10% Discount (via Exit Offers) to stay and make the purchase.