Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

bootcuffsocks.com

In our first week of using Exit Offers, the app has saved over 20% of our sales. These were sales where the customer had added item(s) to cart, and then tried to leave the store, but was swayed by the 10% Discount (via Exit Offers) to stay and make the purchase.

Links & Charms

great App, helps improve customer acquisition.

The Wagging Tail

I like it so far its a nice concept. Just waiting on the sales to start rolling in!

Nutrition Gateway

Absolutely must app in our opinion. Very pleased. Keep up the amazing job and please come up with more amazing apps for shopify!!!

It's A Black Thang.com

We installed this app exactly 2-weeks ago and it has already saved over $2,000 in what would have been lost revenue. By far the best revenue generating app we've installed to date. It's easy to set up and we saved three orders on the first day we launched it. We use it along with Shopify's built-in system that sends emails to customers that abandon the shopping cart. So if Exit Offers doesn't convince them to buy before they leave the site, we get another bite at the apple with the Shopify email. I highly recommend this app.

HerHustle Co.

Super Easy install, Must have for my shop.

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Yes I added to my shop and now waiting the results. I will come back with another comment and tell you how its working. Check it on my website!

Justine Brooks Design | Handmade Natural Silver Jewelry

This app has helped me make $1000 of almost lost orders. :) Thank you.

Friendly Fundraising Inc

This is really simple to set up, and user friendly. Nice, clean, professional look.

WHO.A.U

Great last minute conversion tool that helps us to reduce our abandoned carts. Thanks for a great product!