Exit Offers

Make money off of every abandoning customer

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

UniKitOut

Wonderful App, saw results instantly & generated an additional £1500 of sales!

Labradors.com Shop

We have recovered over $1700 in one week with Exit Offers. This will now be on all our and our clients sites. Great work! from shop.labradors.com

Update! we have now recovered over $5000 worth of orders. Thanks again to Exit Offers.

iSwimShop

First off, this is the first review I've written in months. That's how great this app is.

I installed this app less than 24 hours ago thinking that I was just going to have to set a reminder to uninstall it after the free trial.

Instead, I looked today, and this app has gained me $102.90 more revenue than I would have otherwise.

I can't regret a $9.99/mo fee if It's saving me over $100 a day in potentially lost revenue.

Definitely get this app, no matter how much traffic you bring in. You won't regret it.

Kisses from Above

Thank you for a great app! I am also enjoying the helpful emails that come with it.

Victoria Emerson

Great App, does a solid job helping us close our customers that are about to leave!

bootcuffsocks.com

In our first week of using Exit Offers, the app has saved over 20% of our sales. These were sales where the customer had added item(s) to cart, and then tried to leave the store, but was swayed by the 10% Discount (via Exit Offers) to stay and make the purchase.

Links & Charms

great App, helps improve customer acquisition.

The Wagging Tail

I like it so far its a nice concept. Just waiting on the sales to start rolling in!

Nutrition Gateway

Absolutely must app in our opinion. Very pleased. Keep up the amazing job and please come up with more amazing apps for shopify!!!

It's A Black Thang.com

We installed this app exactly 2-weeks ago and it has already saved over $2,000 in what would have been lost revenue. By far the best revenue generating app we've installed to date. It's easy to set up and we saved three orders on the first day we launched it. We use it along with Shopify's built-in system that sends emails to customers that abandon the shopping cart. So if Exit Offers doesn't convince them to buy before they leave the site, we get another bite at the apple with the Shopify email. I highly recommend this app.