Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

CoCo Raw Chocolate

This app has been amazing! It's just what we needed to reduce our cart abandonment. I'm definitely going to keep playing around with it to see how we can increase our results even more.

Curbwear

Blimey! Installed this and within a few minutes got an order. if your unsure, just install it, you can always cancel before the payment date. www.curbwear.com

5th & FIERCE Boutique

I have been looking for an app to help with conversion and this app is just what I was looking for! I am looking forward to the increased sales!

Hotgyaal

This app really works. I strongly recommend them

Big Freedia Merchandise

Excited to use this new system to help recover sales.

MAGICSTRIPES

After using the app for 3 months i have made extra 3700USD on Exit Offer sales. Rally wasn't believing that it works at first, but now i see it really is worth every penny. Thank you also for a great and fast support.

The Kama Sutra Company

Simple, effective and seamless integration, what more could you ask for? We saw an immediate increase in conversion once we implemented the exit offers. Great app!

Beyond Hype

Excellent app. Easy setup and customization available. Thanks.

Faith, Grace, and Lace

This app works perfectly for our business and we saw results within the first 30 minutes of finishing setup. Couldn't be happier with this product!

GameShipper

This app is just what we've been looking for! We've increased our sales by over 20% after installing this app!