Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Friendly Fundraising Inc

This is really simple to set up, and user friendly. Nice, clean, professional look.

WHO.A.U

Great last minute conversion tool that helps us to reduce our abandoned carts. Thanks for a great product!

Store dot Wedtree

It works just fine. Simple idea. Effective results.

Beach Doggies

Really easy to implement; smooth, attractive default pop-ups provided.

CoCo Raw Chocolate

This app has been amazing! It's just what we needed to reduce our cart abandonment. I'm definitely going to keep playing around with it to see how we can increase our results even more.

Curbwear

Blimey! Installed this and within a few minutes got an order. if your unsure, just install it, you can always cancel before the payment date. www.curbwear.com

5th & FIERCE Boutique

I have been looking for an app to help with conversion and this app is just what I was looking for! I am looking forward to the increased sales!

Hotgyaal

This app really works. I strongly recommend them

Big Freedia Merchandise

Excited to use this new system to help recover sales.

MAGICSTRIPES

After using the app for 3 months i have made extra 3700USD on Exit Offer sales. Rally wasn't believing that it works at first, but now i see it really is worth every penny. Thank you also for a great and fast support.