Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

American Made Dorm & Home

This is a fabulous app for our store. Not only do we capture sales we might have lost, but we can track our progress and success. So easy to set up!

JUKZ Sports

This app is great for many reasons. One, the pop up exit offer works in seamlessly into your shopify store. Two, Exit Offers allows you to customize your offer and give the discount that you want.

I would like to see more customers use the discount code though.

Noor Kids

Really like the app! Had one suggestion - would be great if we could give a coupon away if someone enters in their email address....

DEATH SHRED

Great app. Installed it a couple days ago and it already translated in sales.

Driving Test Success Online Store

Does what it says and does it well.

Soul Superfoods Australia

Great App. Easy to setup and really effective for enticing indecisive customers.

Skin Like Butter Bath and Body

I just got this app so I can't really say it has saved my carts just yet. But what I can say is that it is super easy to install, and looks great. I think this is a great idea and I can't wait to see the results. I might have to do 2 reviews.

Daily Countdown Deals

Great app that pays for itself! Unlike other solutions, you have the option to only target people who abandon the shopping cart...Facebook safe!

MBK Media Group

So excited, setting it up right now!!

HealthandFitnessNews

Love the App. Im just getting started, and I actually found this to be a very simple process. Now Im going to watch it in action! Thanks BootStrapHeroes!