Exit Offers

Exit Offers

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 4, 2021

It has limited fonts to use for the Exit offer. Exit offer didn't work. It would be nice to have a tutorial.

Skeie's Jewelers
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
February 1, 2021

Doesn't work. I have lost thousands of $ because of this app. I thought that the app was working and started to advertise heavily and then I noticed that the app isn't working. This app caused me very big damage to my store.

Socksana
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 1, 2021

This app doesn't work anymore. I noticed that today on 2 of my stores. I have lost a lot of money because of this.

Sootheez™
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 4, 2018

Can not get it to work. Followed Instructions and tested and it is failing.

Steponetofun
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
April 11, 2018

DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Horrible! One of the worst apps I have ever used! Do yourself a great big favor and DO NOT install this app! What a big waste of money! This doesn't even work and just costs a lot of money. I had several of my friends test the exit pop-up on their computers and they all said it didn't work. I tested the app on my work computer and it didn't work!
I tested the app on my mobile device and it didn't work! I tested the app on my sister's computer and it didn't work! When I requested a refund since the app does absolutely nothing and charges money with no services provided, they are barely responsive.

Petitelapetite
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 18, 2016

Not a lot of options to customize this. I wish I had cancelled before the charge hit, so enjoy your $9.95, that's all the money you'll ever get from me.

Cali Fit Tees
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 27, 2016

If I could give no stars I would! EXTREMELY frustrated with the customer service we did NOT receive after several attempts to chat online and email support. It shouldn't be this difficult guys.

Boyce Watkins Enterprises