Exit Offers

Exit Offers

by Sticky Apps

Make money off of every abandoning customer

Socksana

Doesn't work. I have lost thousands of $ because of this app. I thought that the app was working and started to advertise heavily and then I noticed that the app isn't working. This app caused me very big damage to my store.

Sootheez™

This app doesn't work anymore. I noticed that today on 2 of my stores. I have lost a lot of money because of this.

Steponetofun

Can not get it to work. Followed Instructions and tested and it is failing.

Petitelapetite

DOES NOT WORK!!!!! Horrible! One of the worst apps I have ever used! Do yourself a great big favor and DO NOT install this app! What a big waste of money! This doesn't even work and just costs a lot of money. I had several of my friends test the exit pop-up on their computers and they all said it didn't work. I tested the app on my work computer and it didn't work!
I tested the app on my mobile device and it didn't work! I tested the app on my sister's computer and it didn't work! When I requested a refund since the app does absolutely nothing and charges money with no services provided, they are barely responsive.

Cali Fit Tees

Not a lot of options to customize this. I wish I had cancelled before the charge hit, so enjoy your $9.95, that's all the money you'll ever get from me.

Boyce Watkins Enterprises

If I could give no stars I would! EXTREMELY frustrated with the customer service we did NOT receive after several attempts to chat online and email support. It shouldn't be this difficult guys.