Avis (68)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 juin 2024

I had issue where the my business name was not popping up in the map, but they quickly corrected it after chatting. Works perfectly now.

The Full Cycle Computer Company
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 26 mai 2024

Great app, delivers exactly what it says it will.
Support service behind this is very quick and helped me get the look I wanted. It basically very simple to get a Store Locator up and running straight out the box. Would recommend both the app and the developer and their service. Thanks Guys 5 Star Service

RJK Products
Royaume-Uni
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 avril 2024

As a recent user of the Waze/Google Maps Store Locator Shopify app, I am delighted to share my experience. This app seamlessly integrates with my Shopify store, providing a robust store locator! I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to improve their store locator feature and elevate their customer experience. Thanks, for developing such a valuable tool!

Abbas Oriental
Moldavie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

It is my distinct honor and privilege to extend my unwavering support in any way that may be of assistance to you. I stand ready to dedicate my utmost efforts towards ensuring your satisfaction and exceeding your expectations.

CrystalQuartz Creations
30 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 juillet 2024

Perfect !

Axe Throwing Tenerife
Espagne
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2024

Bonne application très utile pour le seo

Taxi Bruxelles
Belgique
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 juillet 2024

Easy nd Perfect app for Store Location

Mr.Smart SA's Best Online Shopping Store.
Afrique du Sud
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
31 janvier 2024

Great tool, had to contact them to make a change as the address didn't register properly and that was fixed very promptly.

Fat Head Brewery
Royaume-Uni
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 janvier 2024

My experience with this app has been great in every aspect. From setup to consulting with their support team, I have high praises for this application. What I enjoy most about this app is knowing that individuals who navigate our website will always have one-click access to the location of our brick-and-mortar store using google maps. The large Google Maps icon that is always on display ensures viewers will not have to hunt to find where our storefront is located. Highly recommend using this application!

Ralph Baker's Shoes
États-Unis
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
26 mai 2024

This is a really cool piece of tech!

Shall We Play? The Games and More Store