Waze & Google Maps Navigation

Waze & Google Maps Navigation

by Effective Apps

Offer in store/curbside pickup and start a navigation to store

Made From the Barnhart

Very easy to install and due to my theme layout I need a change to be made to where the icon was on my website. Support took care of this in a flash.

Diva By QB

This app is simply wonderful and will help clients locate my store easily. I am glad i stumbled on this app.

Groove Street 98

Simple and effective, say no more ! Simple and effective, say no more ! Simple and effective, say no more !

Bamboo by Agiyo

This app is really an added and helpful feature for our store. The support system is efficient and helpful! Thank you Shahar! -Bamboo by Agiyo

thehopeandanchorpub

Great add-on to any shopify online shop.
Took less than 2 minutes to set up.
Great accuracy and it's free.

Vaporello.com

Great application. Fast, beautiful, high quality .Helps customers a lot Thank you very much for your work

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

Amazing. We only offer local pick up service at the moment, and this function will be crucial for our customers!!
Thank you so much for this brilliant idea.

Rhythm And Riff

great app. Waze working great. will lead our customer to our place with ease and look forward for their finding experience

Oceanum

Living Windows

Added this brilliant and free app to our website! It is easy to use and just the thing to help our customer find us.

Previous 1