Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one

Sales Pop, Sticky Cart, Favorites, Free Shipping Bar & more...

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Les mauvais joueurs

Location France

Great app and great customer service ! Teodor was very helpful in tweaking the app just a little to correspond to my needs, thank you !

April 2, 2022

Resin Art NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have a question how to change the name in the notification email. Teodor cliquishly reply me and solve it in 24 hours. Amazing!

February 16, 2022

Boutique Route du Sud

Location France

Really good app. I only tried the favorite's list for now, but the support is amazing they answer really quickly and help you make the perfect app for your website!! It works perfectly. I highly recommand you to try it ☺

February 2, 2022

Gift Basket 4 Every Occasion

I am using this app and I really don't write reviews but on this one I have to. The app is great and the support is the best I have ever come across. They took the time and believe me I am fussy and worked with me to make sure everything in the app match my stores theme and the look is so professional that you would not know it was from a separate app. The support/help was fast response, courteous, and very pleasant to work with. I would and will use any app that this developer makes as they do care how it does work for your store. Thank you so much for your help and if I need you in the future I know you will be there to support me. Best tool go get it you won't be sorry.

January 7, 2022

The 72 Wave Collective

We just started using this and love it. It is easy to set up and straight-forward. Customer support has also been responsive and extremely helpful. We recommend using this app.

November 5, 2021

Brands of Germany

Location Germany

Tolle Apps in dem Paket, die unseren Shop perfekt erweitern und für die Kunden das Einkaufen durch wie zum Beispiel Favorite Produkte, Sticky Cart und recently viewed Items erleichtern. Aber unser wirklich großes Kompliment geht auch an den Support, denn Teodor antwortet sehr schnell und hat die Apps für uns so geändert, das nun alle mit gtranslate in unsere 5 Shop Sprachen übersetzt werden konnten, vielen herzlichen Dank dafür!
Wir können diese Apps und den Support vorbehaltlos weiter empfehlen.

October 14, 2021

Ninnys Napkins

This app is very useful, especially for the price. I was able to get rid of a couple of other apps. The customer service/support is great too

May 5, 2021

ALKEMSG

Location Singapore

Very good Support! Responsive. Send an email, and they actually listen and did the necessary ! Totally recommend it

January 22, 2021

inQue.Style

I really like how this app works. Has many features built into one app. Also, this provider delivered great customer service. Answered many of my questions quickly and went above and beyond assist me with my requests. Awesome to work with and much appreciated. Thanks!

January 15, 2021

VIP NovelTease

I really love this app. I have tried other apps that have bits and pieces of these functions and they started slowing down my page speeds. There are very many useful functions and each one can be turned off/on. I reached out to support on a couple of minor issues (icons showing over my expanded menu, hiding the sidebar icons when empty, social login setup instructions) and they were quick to fix/help and responsive. Very worthwhile app and it is free so I don't end up losing profit over 20 other app subscriptions.

December 14, 2020