Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one

Sales Pop, Sticky Cart, Favorites, Free Shipping Bar & more...

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

LA MIA BORSA

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

La Mia Borsa - Lucian. It's been a while now since I have used the app, or a tiny part of it and it's great. Does the job. The set up is straightforward and the support is awesome. Each and every time I asked for small customizations Theodor was there for us. I strongly recommend the app and the support that comes along with it. Keep up the good work Theodor!

December 14, 2020

Julie Witmer Custom Map Design

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was looking for an app to let people flag their favourite products and to have a sticky cart. This app does that and a LOT more that I haven't even looked at yet! When I have questions about configuration, Teodor is really quick to respond and resolve them. I highly recommend this app. It's very customizable and includes a lot of useful widgets.

December 6, 2020

MyHooman

Location Belgium

All in one app and very easy to use. No need for coding skills. Plug and play and does what it promises.

November 23, 2020

uPVC.com.au

Location Australia

I love it so much as it is all available in the ONE App!!! ) AAA+++
All settings are on the same, ONE page as well...
Customer interaction has definitely increased since installing this app!
Apple Business Chat in the first week alone generated 2 sales, now that's saying something!

November 4, 2020

Dutch Mud Men

Location Netherlands

There is a review button, but no support button. That's the only thing they should improve. Quick customer service.

November 2, 2020

Bcos22

Location Thailand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

User freindly app , easy setting that help improve my online store efficiency, thank you very much !!

October 27, 2020

Sense House

Location Portugal

So far soooo good, Great customizable features and packed full of options. Highly recommended to de-clutter your working apps section and hopefully speed up you store some.

October 27, 2020

halfpriceeasy248

Location Finland

This is a seriously good application convenient to use and well done all this system thank you that you offered me this application I use it right the future will show how well everything has gone thank you.

October 7, 2020

The Baby Place

Great App! Easy to Set up and works great - so much easier to have all these features in one app - cleans up the site and works a treat! Thanks to Teodor who answered my queries instantly - Highly recommend you give this app a go!

October 1, 2020

Silver Creek Nursery

Time spent using app 18 minutes

So far this app seems to work great for my purposes- easy to set up, and looks good. I just installed it on my store, I'm only using a few settings, but they work fluently with each other, excellent value!!

September 24, 2020