Sticky Tools | 20 apps in one

Sales Pop, Sticky Cart, Favorites, Free Shipping Bar & more...

$4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

ZOPICA

I have been using this app for quite awhile and aside from being multifunctional, the customer support has shown to be reliable and responded quickly to every queries and even granted us a special request.
I will definitely recommend this app as all-in-one saver and enhancement tools, with rich features and fully customizable to fit with every theme.

More power Sticky Tools!

September 21, 2020

pequitobun Jewellery

Location Singapore

This app is a real workhorse and provides so many useful tools for my webshop. There were some kinks in the beginning, but they were very quickly resolved by Sticky Tools support, sometimes within hours. They even customised the buttons to match my store colours and fonts. I haven't seen this level of attentiveness and response from other very well-established apps. In addition, I can see that the developers are continuing to add even more useful features. I hope that as they grow they can maintain this impressively high level of support and user-friendliness. Thank you for developing this app!

August 29, 2020

Copper Soap Works

It was very easy to set up. I was up and running in no time at all. Customer service was great ... they customized the favorites buttons to match my website. Overall very happy so far with the app.

August 11, 2020

K-Beauty Blossom

Time spent using app 1 day

It's very easy to customize each tool with all explanation and detailed info, and it looks neat on the site. I recently had a small issue but the Tech support was very quick & responsive and willing to help.

July 23, 2020

Happy Wall PH

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

This looks like a cool addition to my store so Im trying it out and so far so good. Teodor was also very helpful and responsive to all my questions. :)

July 21, 2020

Special Mania

Very easy to install, does everything it promises and fairly easy to customize. Only thing I wish I could change is the position of the favorite button for each product on the collections page.

July 21, 2020

Phoneyaeu

Location Estonia

Amazing app - all in one app! I recommended app, because of it's very helpful. Thank you very much.

July 12, 2020

LuxuryWatchesitems

amazing app very help for me recommended for you Thank you so much. Glad to see people when they help

July 11, 2020

HerbaFit

Location Romania

Best app ever! I had a problem and the online support helped me to remediate it in seconds. 10 stars!!!!

June 13, 2020

ShoppingMorning

Thank you! the best app Sticky Tools,is a big odds to sell more products,and look nice on the store page.

May 26, 2020