Sticky Tools | 11 apps in one

Sticky Tools | 11 apps in one

by Constantine Software

Sales Pop, Sticky Cart, Favorites, Free Shipping Bar & more...

HerbaFit

Best app ever! I had a problem and the online support helped me to remediate it in seconds. 10 stars!!!!

June 13, 2020

ShoppingMorning

Thank you! the best app Sticky Tools,is a big odds to sell more products,and look nice on the store page.

May 26, 2020

XOLUXX

Great app and a Money Saver ! but there is a glitch on the product favicons and it shows two hearts on some of the products , im hoping they see this review and fix that , but other than that i love this app!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Drip4Men™

I was needing an app to improve the customer experience and this is a great one! Installation and setup was fairly easy and anything else, Teodor was very quick and so helpful with customizing the app to our needs so that it suits the store's look. He tweaked it when I'm sure other developers would not have done the same, so I'm very happy. It's also working perfectly as it should so I highly recommend this app! Thank you Teodore! This is the best experience I've ever had with a new app :)

May 8, 2020

Flower Child Mock-ups

WONDERFUL app! Excellent, personalized customer service. They responded so quickly and had an instant fix. I am so impressed with this app and think my customers are going to love it. Thank you guys! :)

May 8, 2020

bazarbizar.eu

Un uttimo app e come consiglio vivamente da usare per vostri negozio. Solo una domanda e dificolta con mio configurazione. da quando installato da parte voi non ho ricevuto nessuna email ho bisognio assistenza. Come conttare assistenza ? Grazie

April 26, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad we could help :)

Andy WARHOL lithographs newPOPart Gallery

Great support and excellent communication. This app can be 100 % recommended and does what it should.

April 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad the app fits well with your store :)

Lone Star Collectibles

App is a great asset to our store. Almost immediately after asking to have the "Sticky Bar" on the mobile version moved to the right side of the screen, they were on it! They had it relocated within 24 hours. Thank you so much!

Lone Star Collectibles

April 15, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad we could satisfy your need for mobile devices :)

Kentucky Roadshow Shop

This app is an all-in-one. Easy to customize and will look clean on your site. Tech support was very responsive and willing to help. I would recommend this app.

April 9, 2020

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure to help!

Shop CK5.com

Awesome app! I was looking for a sticky shopping cart app as well as a recently viewed app when I ran across sticky tools. Now I can have 4 apps in one that all work together. Also, you can match the icon's etc. to match your theme.

March 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we are glad to improve your customers experience.

Previous 1