Collection Merchandiser

Collection Merchandiser

by Matthew de Noronha

Drag & Drop Collection Sort + OOS, Inventory, Product Metrics

The T-shirt Therapist

Thank you so much! It's so nice for something to work out easily and immediately for once, and for free!

Hammy's Healing Hut

Thank you! This is what I needed. And It's FREE! It's very easy to use, and I haven't had any problems so far.

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This is literally exactly what I was looking for! I looked through close to ten apps and didn't find any I was quite satisfied with until this one. It's perfect for me.

Mary Frances Accessories

FINALLY!! A drag and drop merchandiser that is easy to use and actually works perfectly! I've tried several other paid versions of similar apps and none are as good as this one!! THANK YOU!!!!

GearHere

I used the app to move all my sold out items to the bottom. Great app does exactly what it says. Can the developers please tell me if I need to sort the items again after a sold-out item goes into stock or will it resort again automatically

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our support team have just emailed over a response to your query.

Balardi

Amazing! works perfectly and has many options to choose from how you want to modify the product's position. the best app here!

January 2, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!

Hidden Fashion

Super helpful, easy to use and great support. Really helped maximise our collections and has some great advanced features. A+ app