Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

Monsta Supps

This app is fantastic! If you are needing a Xero and Shopify integration, this is your app! It does everything seamlessly with Xero. We are a retail store with over 500 individual products, adding each one in individually was not an option for me. With some expert help from Moh our products were integrated with S & B super quickly! Thank you! Please keep up the great work!

Sassy Beccas

I am SO in LOVE with S&B. Moh is amazing and he adds any new features its missing that i need. His support is amazing. The app its self is very easy to use. It works fantastically with shopify. I havent started using the reports & sales side of it yet as i am still adding all the stock to the website through S&B. But to date it is amazing

Saddlery Direct

This app has been awesome. The support has been fantastic, they get back to you so quickly and really helpful. Its great to use a app that is constantly being updated and improved. Its easy to use and integrates well with xero for seamless stock , inventory and accounts
well done
thanks

Valentinogaremi

Excellent inventory/stock app as addition to help business on Shopify ! The support and introduction is carried to perfection by Moh and he's team. Strongly recommended to all that are looking for a good inventory/stock support app at a decent price.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

I needed an straight forward app to help me streamline my inventory, keep track of costs, connect 2 sales channels in multicurrency and be simple enough that my creative brain could understand. This app does just that!

The customer support has been A+++ since I installed the app. They made tweaks to suit my business and are very open to feedback.

Most importantly, they didn't make me feel like an idiot for asking questions and made sure I understood what the answer was. Another app I tried didn't seem to want to take the time to show me how to use their app properly.

I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs a robust inventory management system that is straight forward, useful and cost effective.

Travelsafe At

I can only recommend this to every shop owner wishing to streamline inventory procedures! A tremendously useful app that fixes a serious shortcoming in Shopify...It allows yout to eg. order from your vendors out of Shopify...no need to run external software for different tasks...quick and helpful customer support and a new automated synching feature...thumbs up!

1 2 4 Next