Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

The Sourcing Table

A fantastic solution to our inventory and accounting integration needs. The small team behind the app are driven to keep improving the service and quickly respond to feature requests, bug fixes, and general questions. It is also a very competitive price when compared to the more established alternatives.

Moki

Incredibly happy we switched to Stock & Buy. We're still in the early days of figuring out the full extent of what it can do for us, but already, to be able to see our allocated stock clearly, has overnight given our business so much more insight. Tahar and his team have also gone above and beyond with their customer service and done some custom work for us too. Five star serive and support.

Vinyl Bling

Very happy we chose Stock&Buy to partner with. Integrates seamlessly with Shopify and has streamlined our management of products and manufacturing saving us an enormous amount of time. Tahar has given great customer service, made changes to suit our business and delivered what he promised. Would highly recommend for any online store.

FELIX W.

We totally enjoy using Stock&Buy App. It covers all our needs as a fashion brand and we are totally satisfied with the technical support. The team reacts to all our questions so fast and super professional. We can only recommend the app. We wish the team a lot of success and many happy clients!!!

CineStill Film

Tahar and the team at Stock & Buy have been a true asset to our business. Their collaborative spirit, ability to problem solve our evolving needs, train, and provide an exemplary customer service experience have proved invaluable.

AET Motorsport

Stock&Buy has completely changed how we work here at AET Motorsport, our lives have been made so much easier since our switch over from Sage. The Stock&Buy platform is extremely easy to use, ordering has become simple and we're able to keep on top of customer orders and Tahar has been brilliant whenever we've required his assistance.

RaceFace.com

Stock and Buy is unbelievable, it has been very easy to use, and much more affordable than all of the other forecasting apps. On top of that they have great customer service!

Urban Pet Online

I've been using the app to manage inventory in 2 Shopify Stores that use different currencies and it's been a game changer. Also, Tahar has offered quick support with all the setup and making sure everything works out correctly. Really looking forward to the Quickbooks' integration as well as syncing language specific fields. Excellent job. Highly recommended :D

originalskateboards

After 20 years as a developer and 5 years working with Shopify I can genuinely say Stock&Buy has one of the best teams focused on their App that I have ever interfaced with.

I put in a feature request that our accounting team needed in order to move our Inventory Management over to Stock&Buy — received a commitment from Stock&Buy to complete the feature and here I am less than one month later with the feature complete.

Developing Shopify apps is not easy and these guys make it seem like a piece of cake. If I could put them to work full time on my projects I 100% would — since that's not possible, I'll just move all my clients / projects to Stock&Buy ASAP to take advantage.

Great work guys.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Amazing how fast and seamlessly it starts working. All product fields and orders sync in a flash perfectly. It took just a few clicks and already it was tracking my inventory. Adds some must-have features for any e-commerce business compared to native shopify.

Previous 1 3 4