Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

Action Gear Sa1

Before downloading the app we asked for an hour long demo of the software. The founder kindly offered to do this himself. During the demo we found the app to be very well thought through and we were impressed enough to sign up to the $49pm package. We did however let them know that there were 3 areas which we felt could be improved.
No less than 48hrs later they sent us our 3 fixes. Just like that! We couldn't believe it! Since starting to use it they been super accommodating it helping us where needed. We're massive fans of the app and really do recommend it (and the team behind the app!)

Sar Za

Stock and Buy has been an awesome system to work with - it is straight forward and the support from the Stock and Buy team has been incredible. Questions are answered promptly and by the designers/owners themselves.
The system is also easy to navigate, and to understand. It also deals with multi currencies, and large quantities of stock from many suppliers, which is what my business required. I would highly recommend this software to anyone. The integration to Shopify and Xero have also been seamless.

Thefilmbloke

I have to say thank you to Moh and his team, their service and support is outstanding. Replies are quick and nothing is too much trouble.
The product is also very good. I wish I had gone to them in the beginning instead of wasting time on lesser apps.

Best of luck and I hope your business flourishes!

The Film Bloke.

Mainandlocal

Great App, Great value. With 2 stores that share the same pool of inventory, this app has been a lifesaver.

Add the INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE I get and I am very happy with my decision.

Souqstoreonline

We are using Stock&Buy to sync inventory between two Shopify accounts with different default currencies. The app is working well and seems to deal extremely well with the various and many issues we face. The app is considerably less expensive than others we had tried and has several valuable features we could not find in the others . The support and assistance we have received from Mohammed and his crew is unlike any I have received before. It is fast, friendly, accurate and has made the implementation of the software fairly seamless. I recommend it highly. Peter Kemp

Wizepetshop

I have been using Cin7 in conjunction with Xero, Shopify and Bold for recurring orders. Cin7 can be complicated, pricy and not very helpful. After looking at many other CRM/Inventory systems found Stock & Buy. What a difference! The ease of use is a breath of fresh air. The help is second to none. The setup of apps are easy with S & B and migration happens almost immediately. A straight forward no nonsense system that works well which I would highly recommend.

Suva Beauty

Hello All,

I have been using Stock&Buy since late August 2016 and I am a paying customer that utilizes the integration with Shopify to Stock&Buy to Xero. We sell via two Shopify sites with US Dollars and Canadian Dollars with retail and wholesale customer groups.

The reason I was looking for a solution:
1) Xero Inventory system is simple and can go out of sync with the standard integration
2) Wanted to add additional sales channels and needed central inventory system
3) Two sites in two currencies but we have different prices lists
4) Be able to keep up with Canadian Tax rules but also handle international sales

What I trialed:
Trade Gecko
Cin7
Deer Inventory
Other Xero to Shopify Integrations

I tried a few different systems and I found that some were very complex (Cin7) and could do many times and others were heavy on the manufacturing/costing on the inventory side. I needed something that could: 1) sync perfectly to shopify with inventory 2) Track Inventory but I did need complex manufacturing and costing tools 3) Handle taxation in different jurisdictions

Note: I am not an accountant but I did have my accountant review the process and get his input prior to becoming a paying customer.

**Shopify Inventory Sync: Between Two Shopify Sites
Stock & Buy does a great job with this. The setup imports everything and allows you to sync one ways or both ways. The initial setup is fast and the changes made in Stock & Buy update within seconds to both of our shopify sites.

**Shopify to Xero through Stock & Buy

When I initially added my second Shopify site and tried to connect the SHopify>Xero native sync you will find that it will actually stop the sync from the other site. So, what happens is you will connect the second one and set it on automatic and then a week later you will get a call from your accountant saying what are these other transactions?! It turns out that it stopped the first integration and that is painful (may work now?).

With STock & Buy this is really where it shines. I removed the native integration and loaded the sync and it worked like a charm. Shopify had some odd rounding errors that were different from how Xero calculates things but a quick note to support and within an hour a fix was in place. We later learned that Xero and Shopify have different ways to round things which I believe is now automatically adapted in Stock & Buy.

**Inventory Updates and Listing
Stock & Buy makes easy work to 1) Create new products 2) Update photos and descriptions 3) Push updates and new listing to all sales channels 4) Mass update of products and prices with their export tools

**Inventory Tracking
A great dashboard to show what inventory is in and what inventory is marked for fulfilment. Also, a simple but effective tool that allows you to forecast product sales trends. This is actually similar to the reports that we have in Shopify advanced so if you need a inventory tool but are not yet ready for a shopify plan upgrade then the Stock & Buy reports will give you lots of info.

**Customer Service
In App chat tool + Email + Scheduled Skype Calls
Always fast and professional responses and follow-up after solution to see if they solution truly fit my company's work flow. The guys at Stock & Buy are very keen on making a quality and efficient tool and they will take all input to make changes (very refreshing!).

**Value
For the price, the value and service is insanely good. The number of integrations and ease of use is something I haven’t found even for triple their price.

There are many more features on the costing/analysis/purchasing/bundling side that I will update in my review later once I have fully used and tested the features.

Monsta Supps

This app is fantastic! If you are needing a Xero and Shopify integration, this is your app! It does everything seamlessly with Xero. We are a retail store with over 500 individual products, adding each one in individually was not an option for me. With some expert help from Moh our products were integrated with S & B super quickly! Thank you! Please keep up the great work!

Sassy Beccas

I am SO in LOVE with S&B. Moh is amazing and he adds any new features its missing that i need. His support is amazing. The app its self is very easy to use. It works fantastically with shopify. I havent started using the reports & sales side of it yet as i am still adding all the stock to the website through S&B. But to date it is amazing

Saddlery Direct

This app has been awesome. The support has been fantastic, they get back to you so quickly and really helpful. Its great to use a app that is constantly being updated and improved. Its easy to use and integrates well with xero for seamless stock , inventory and accounts
well done