Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

$149/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Doortender

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app. Really impressed with the product. It's made our costing on the shopify side of things more accurate and the reporting more useful. Very feature rich as well. Whenever I ask if a feature is available, the answer is somehow is invariably yes or it's in the works. We really kicked the tires on software that would sync shopify to xero. I tried many inventory softwares that were 3x-4x the price. I even looked at ERP systems that were 20x the price. This is the software we went with. It's simple to set up and use, feature rich and the support is outstanding. If you're doing Shopify to Xero, in my opinion there's no other app to choose. My only critiques would be the ux/ui could be improved. The tax rules are are also inflexible if you have a lot of special tax rules for your products (which we do). EDIT: Support just reached out and we booked a meeting to go over my thoughts on the product. 10/10 support.

March 24, 2022

Thank you for the awesome review! I am glad to hear that our platform is helping you with your daily operations. Someone will reach out to you via our support channel to look into your feedback regarding the UX/UI around tax rules (we are super obsessed about our user experience so any improvements are more than welcome :) )

^N

Blade Exchange

Location Australia

Love Stock and Buy! QuickBooks discontinued their service to us in Australia so I have been looking for a replacement and Stock and Buy is even better! It syncs up so well with Shopify and Xero which is perfect for us. They are still developing features which I am looking forward to! Its very simple and easy to understand and reasonably priced compared to many other inventory management systems we tried. Support is very helpful and respond very quickly to our emails as well
If you are after a user friendly, simple and straight forward system this is for you!

February 16, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you :)

Lancaster and Gibbings

Time spent using app About 2 months

Switching from an alternative product that I had used for several years I felt apprehensive, that I would need to learn and adapt quickly. Some weeks later, having got through the stressful change I find the app works well, workflow all makes sense, and support has been excellent. Having spent some time researching alternatives I wouldn't hesitate recommending this app, and if you want to integrate Shopify and Xero I'm not even sure what else you would consider.

February 16, 2022

It took us a bit of time to get you up and running due to personal issues but with your help, we finally managed to get your account up and running.

MSS Safety

Location Australia

I was seeking a software solution to integrate our multiple online stores, ebay presence, multiple physical stores and despatch as well integrating all this to our Xero instance. I trialled several solutions, then quite by accident, i stumbled across Stock&Buy. My trial went smoothly, quickly intgrating three shopify stores, our physical stock locations and integration to Xero. Perfect. No piece of software or app will fully meet expectations out of the box. Stock & Buy came pretty close to what we wanted but more importantly showed us the solution we needed. When you add to this the swift support responses and resolutions (often within hours) to set up questions, integration glitches and similar support related items, we know we made a good choice. Added to this is the response to 'wish list' items. Over the set up period, i asked about certain features that would be useful and make the integration of online and real world business go more smoothly. I was often given examples of how other businesses had handled these questions, but most pleasantly surprising, was on many occasions, new features popped up. I actively engaged with Stock&Buy in terms of requesting features, even providing screen shots of what i had in mind and again to my pleasant surprise, some of these became features in the last few weeks. Combining shopify with Stock&Buy we have even opened our first fully integrated 'live' ebay store. Tahar and the crew at Stock&Buy are super supportive, positive and provide assistance of the highest standard. I cant wait to see how the platform develops further!

Vape Elevate

We've been using this for over a year now - it's really easy to use, intuitive, and the numerous integrations we have work seamlessly with S&B. Support is fantastic. Queries are answered within a few hours and they've built a really comprehensive Help Centre which was a great help during the set up process. The only thing I'd wish for is a larger bank of integrations, which I understand is on their roadmap. We have WooCommerce and Amazon stores that aren't currently compatible with S&B, so means the inventory management of these stores is still manual.

October 24, 2021

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We always appreciate positive feedback from great customers like you :)
You are absolutely correct, our integrations bank is still small as we want to build the best connectors in the market which we will expand to other platforms such as WooCommerce (soon) and Amazon. We will let you know as soon as more platforms become available.

Toybox Tales

Time spent using app About 1 month

I, Like a lot of people have been looking for a way to manage my inventory and Xero sync all in one and accurately. I was initially hesitant about the cost of Stock & Buy so decided to do the trial and demo. Honestly, this app has saved me soooo much time in inventory management and accounting. Just the simple aspect of syncing COGS and Purchase orders into Xero has made the world of difference, no more double entry or mistakes!
Tahar's personal service and willingness to take on feedback has been very refreshing. I no longer feel like I'm in this online world alone having to fend for myself, the Stock & Buy team are actively making this app better and better with no end in sight. Support has been quick and efficient ensuring I can focus on running my business in a pandemic!
Thank you Tahar and the wider team, you have truely changed my business practices for the better!

September 6, 2021

We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you for your continuous contributions in improving our platform. We’re here for you anytime :)

/Tahar on behalf of the Stock&Buy team

Outspoken Cycles

Location New Zealand

We primarily use this app for keeping track of our product buy pricing as well as stock on hand. Tahar tends to be quick to respond and bug fixes are fast when they are pointed out to the team. Great job guys and keep it up

Ruby Olive Jewellery

Time spent using app About 3 years

Really happy with the app and the support! The team are always very helpful and make changes and solve issues very promptly.

In Shape Mummy

Location Australia

Amazing app and a must-have if you are running a Shopify e-commerce business. It has made my life so much easier and saved me so much time. All my data is now 100% accurate thanks to Stock & Buy and I can now easily keep control of my stock in real time to ensure I never run out. It takes all the hard work out of managing stock. The price of this app is very competitive. It was all very easy to set up and is so simple to run. 5 star customer service and Tahar was so helpful in helping me set it all up and answering any questions.

The Sourcing Table

A fantastic solution to our inventory and accounting integration needs. The small team behind the app are driven to keep improving the service and quickly respond to feature requests, bug fixes, and general questions. It is also a very competitive price when compared to the more established alternatives.

Previous 1 3 4 5