Stock&Buy

Stock&Buy

by Stock&Buy

Powerful Inventory and Order management

Ruby Olive Jewellery

Really happy with the app and the support! The team are always very helpful and make changes and solve issues very promptly.

In Shape Mummy

Amazing app and a must-have if you are running a Shopify e-commerce business. It has made my life so much easier and saved me so much time. All my data is now 100% accurate thanks to Stock & Buy and I can now easily keep control of my stock in real time to ensure I never run out. It takes all the hard work out of managing stock. The price of this app is very competitive. It was all very easy to set up and is so simple to run. 5 star customer service and Tahar was so helpful in helping me set it all up and answering any questions.

The Sourcing Table

A fantastic solution to our inventory and accounting integration needs. The small team behind the app are driven to keep improving the service and quickly respond to feature requests, bug fixes, and general questions. It is also a very competitive price when compared to the more established alternatives.

Moki

Incredibly happy we switched to Stock & Buy. We're still in the early days of figuring out the full extent of what it can do for us, but already, to be able to see our allocated stock clearly, has overnight given our business so much more insight. Tahar and his team have also gone above and beyond with their customer service and done some custom work for us too. Five star serive and support.

Vinyl Bling

Very happy we chose Stock&Buy to partner with. Integrates seamlessly with Shopify and has streamlined our management of products and manufacturing saving us an enormous amount of time. Tahar has given great customer service, made changes to suit our business and delivered what he promised. Would highly recommend for any online store.

FELIX W.

We totally enjoy using Stock&Buy App. It covers all our needs as a fashion brand and we are totally satisfied with the technical support. The team reacts to all our questions so fast and super professional. We can only recommend the app. We wish the team a lot of success and many happy clients!!!

CineStill Film

Tahar and the team at Stock & Buy have been a true asset to our business. Their collaborative spirit, ability to problem solve our evolving needs, train, and provide an exemplary customer service experience have proved invaluable.

AET Motorsport

Stock&Buy has completely changed how we work here at AET Motorsport, our lives have been made so much easier since our switch over from Sage. The Stock&Buy platform is extremely easy to use, ordering has become simple and we're able to keep on top of customer orders and Tahar has been brilliant whenever we've required his assistance.

RaceFace.com

Stock and Buy is unbelievable, it has been very easy to use, and much more affordable than all of the other forecasting apps. On top of that they have great customer service!

Urban Pet Online

I've been using the app to manage inventory in 2 Shopify Stores that use different currencies and it's been a game changer. Also, Tahar has offered quick support with all the setup and making sure everything works out correctly. Really looking forward to the Quickbooks' integration as well as syncing language specific fields. Excellent job. Highly recommended :D

Previous 1 3 4 5